(5 out of 5 stars)
Hamptons Lane curates an amazing monthly box of artisan foods and kitchen tools for the food lover. Boxes are created around a monthly theme, such as; Summer Cocktail, The Best of BBQ, Coastal Italy, etc. Unlike most subscription boxes, you can skip the box if it doesn’t interest you during the first five days of that month.
I received the Summer Picnic Box, which was perfect timing with my picnic basket that I had just bought (not included with Hamptons Lane Box). This box was my favorite! This was the first time I received Hamptons Lane and I couldn’t be happier. Every item was amazing! There were a total of 5 items in my box.
- Bee’s Wrap 2 Beeswax Cloth Wraps: I’ve seen these around in stores and have always been excited to try them. I absolutely love the concept of using these instead of plastic. Better for you and better for the environment. You’d think they’d be stiff like beeswax candles but they work perfectly for wrapping sandwiches!
- Jan’s Farmhouse Cranberry Pistachio Crisps: These were delicious! Pretty crunchy which I like and slightly sweet from the cranberries. Some soft cheese on top would make these crackers a yummy snack or appetizer.
- Raw Tupelo Honey To-Go Pak: I received two of these honeys and they are amazing! Drizzled over some peanut butter, a little spoon full in some ice tea. Mmmmm perfection.
- Mustard and Co. Garlic Dill Mustard: I normally don’t like mustard but this mustard was amazing! It’s lovely spread on a sandwich or even a burger. It’s not too spicy and just the right amount of garlic.
- Pallares Solsona Olivewood & Stainless Steel Knife: When I opened my box and saw this knife I couldn’t have been more excited. This knife is beautiful and having it included on any picnic would be amazing. Or just carry it around in my purse when ever I need to cut myself a slice of cake.
Will I continue going down Hamptons Lane?
Absolutely! My first experience was amazing I honestly can’t think of anything wrong. Each month is always something new and exciting. I immediately had a picnic with my friend and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Overall, I most definitely will be continuing my subscription and I can not wait for next month!